Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Of Unicorns and Innocence

So Daniel (my husband) and I are both creative.  He taught me what I know about Photoshop and I still learn from him (when I'm humble and willing to learn) because he is also a very talented artist.  Being married with two different artistic visions has its challenges and we both have had to learn to give a little.  But we are better together when all is said and done. 

So I wanted to enter a contest on deviantart and the requirements were to use the model in the picture.  There were lots of pictures to choose from but my favorites were the ones with the girl and her dog.  So it was Daniel who suggested adding a unicorn.  And he showed me how to blur the sparkles and blur the background just enough to give the whole picture an added focal direction.  So, it's not completely my work but it's better than what it would have been.


No comments:

Post a Comment