Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

Bible Tales for Free


Introducing our Bible Tale series.  I love sharing Bible stories with children, and if I can make the story half as exciting and amazing as it really was, so much the better.  These short lessons will have a Lesson based on Scripture, a related craft, and a follow-up page with discussion prompts and an extra.  In this case, it is a Coloring Page. 



Our first one is about Jesus' first miracle, turning the water into wine.  Which seems appropriate since wine so often seems to represent joy in the Bible, and I'm thrilled to say that we are going to be offering each of these Bible Tales for free. 

I love our suggestion in this one, regarding how to recreate the wonder of this miracle for children.  If you could have seen my children's eyes when they watched their water change color and taste before their eyes. 

 But I like to always explain what's going on behind the magic, and my son found those Kool-aid drops fascinating. 





I also created the above sheet for extra finery to make your goblet crafts extra fancy.  (I honestly doubt they would have had this fancy of goblets at the wedding in Cana, but hey, gems on a crafty goblet just make it cool).


Head over here to download this freebie:   https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bible-Tale-1-Jesus-Turns-Water-Into-Wine-2370634

And let me know how it goes for you (encouragement is the best way to keep me making more of these!).

No comments: