The Long Awaited Phonics Bundle: From After 5 to After 50



I have had a lot of requests for a bundle of our 100 Easy Lessons supplementals.   We have been creating phonics packets for the popular homeschool reading program, "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons".


This bundle includes everything from our previous ten packets!  That is a 321 page bundle!  Whew!


To be honest, I wasn't sure I would be able to fit 321 pages into one comprehensive bundle that still offered high printing quality.  So, I called in the troops (in the form of my computer savvy husband) and he handled the technical side, and made it work beautifully.


So, we have the flash cards, the coloring activities, the additional story and sound activities, and the crafts that you are familiar with from our packets.




Here's the link at our store:  "After Five to After Fifty" Phonics Bundle.

Just an update to this post:  Another question we have been asked is, "Are you doing the rest of the supplements?"


The answer is, "Yes!  They're in process."  So far, we have finished these little packets all the way up through Lesson 70.  I'm trying to get the others completed in the summer in order to have another Bundle (After 55 through 100) available for purchase by the beginning of the next school year.


As is usually the case, I'm learning more as I go and feel like I have upped my graphics game since I first started these packets.  (Turns out you can do a lot with a mixture of photos and artwork!)

supplemental worksheet for "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons"
Additionally, the more letters and sounds we have to work with (as in this worksheet from the After Seventy Packet), the more you can do with these sounds.

I'm excited to dive in and get more completed!  Keep track of each of our newest products as they come by clicking the green star on our TpT store page

No comments: